Wednesday 19 February 2014

5/50.



               




1// I put Geoffery on my car keys to protect my keys haha. i drove so much this week though, from swimming to uni to appointments to going out . i literally drover a little under 500Km! ahhh

2// I SAW THE WANTED ON FRIDAY AH.

3// & got to swim in this nice pool, this week. i really love swimming but recently I've just been feeling a bit discouraged.. idk why though. do you ever feel like you want to quit something you love? if so , what do you do?

4// A lovely Burj al Arab view. this week theres an 800/1600m swim around it , to raise money for "Doctors without borders" i think its an amazing cause , so , if you can make it , do!

5// I baked my FIRST cupcake.. don't be fooled though, Betty Crocker helped me hahah


Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment