Saturday 28 June 2014

Bag Collection ; Summer Crossbody's


Out of all the bag styles I've tried, i think cross body bags are definitely on my top favourites list.
Especially for spring/summer! they're just so much more convenient to carry around, plus they look so effortless and cute.


So here are my favourites :



Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac.

i love what a pop of colour this bag is. its 100% my go to bag this summer.

all my clothes are more or less neutral colours, so literally just adding this bag onto my outfit makes it so summer ready. i love it so much!


Studded crossbody from Forever 21 

I know, who is crazy enough to own 2 of the same bag?

well , heres the thing, i first bought the black one for mai , and i loved it so much (she was leaving the country)i bought the white one because they didnt have black.

On her recent trip back, because she knows how much i love the black one, she left it for me to use .



Satchel Crossbody, forever 21.

My little sister got me this bag for my birthday . 
i love this one when I'm feeling preppy. 
as well as when i need my iPad with me, it fits inside so nicely with so much room left.



Mint Green cross body, Mango.

I got this bag last summer, and honestly , despite wearing it soooo much, i will certainly keep wearing this one this year. 
Mint Green is just so lovely.


Gold/Silver Crossbody, Free from Maybelline.

I like this bag for those night outs , it matches everything and i feel like its quite summery.

I'm not a fan of metallics but this one is a good clutch !



1 comment:

  1. I love cross body bags too! As you say they are just so convenient and easy to find things in because they are a little smaller :-) I love your Forever 21 satchel btw very cute! :-)

    www.makeupmountain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete