Friday 14 February 2014

Lush Haul!

So, on November, My dear friend, bought me a Lush gift set.

Now honestly , I've always wanted to try out lush, but i always was too scared to find out that there products were overpriced for the quality!

Especially, keeping in mind, that over here its LITERALLY DOUBLE the price as it is in the UK. 

In my opinion, thats totally absurd!

Anyways, after trying about 2 of the bath bombs, the soap and a bubble bar, i INSTANTLY fell in love!

i now see why the hype about lush. The products REALLY DO make your body feel so soft, while at the same time , keeping your body smelling ABSOLUTELY AMAZING the day after !

i can't even explain how much i fell in love.

lucky for me, i had recently spent a month and a half in the UK, and well i took it to my advantage to buy some more!




             I loved this scent SO much.. i went back and got 2 more! 

2// Penguin Bubble Bar (Only available in christmas time)
5//Twilight (Christmas edition i think, as the colour is different now)
6// Heart shaped bath bombs i got for super cheap from amazon

Sympathy for the skin & Celebrate hand and body lotion 

i gotta say , celebrate IS MY FAVOURITE! (sadly its also a christmas edition :( )

Fun Bar // Mr Punch soap // Fizzbanger

These are a few of whats left from my giftbox

My Fizzbanger sadly broke :( 

also, im not a fan of "FUN" i find it to be so rough. wouldn't repurchase!


Sweetie Pie, is the first of shower gels I've purchased, and tbh, i only got it
because i was exchanging something and had a few pounds to use up.

I love the smell of this! but .. idk how to use it! I've tried so many times, but 
it keeps slipping!

any tips?

Lush was also kind, to give me two of their facial moisturisers to try. Vanishing cream is good, didn't break me out at all, and it felt so soft and light on my face i loved it!
but tbh, too pricey.



Im so excited to see what surprise is inside sex bomb!


and suppperrr excited about using space girl!



When you buy these, you buy them in a set of 30. and choose 6 different scents, but i chose 1 twice



These aren't lush, but i received them as a gift , and they're great for days where
i want a bath, but don't want a long/luxurious feeling one.

it makes your skin SO SOFT.



Sarah xx



No comments:

Post a Comment