Friday 16 May 2014

Everyday Natural Makeup look


So, i'm kind of known for keeping my makeup SUPER simple..

especially, with the fact that I've only properly started with makeup a few months ago

and thats why, i like to keep it SUPER NATURAL looking! i hate looking like i have anything on!



Maybelline FIT concealer
Benefit Tinted moisturiser 
Rimmel mascara 


bareMinerals blush in "The French kiss
Blush brush by Sephora "49"


I love those 2 lipstick shades so much, because they don't make me look like i have anything on, like the colours are so close to my lips, it kind of just makes my lips look a little redder and healthier, with a shine, but without making it seem like i have anything on.. i love lipsticks in natural to my lip colour shades.


MAC Lipstick in "Plumful"
YSL rouge pur couture 9' "305" 


They both feel kind of the same, but i think i prefer the mac one, it has a yummier smell!

On some days, i like to just have a lip balm, so these are my favourite!



EOS Lipbalm in strawberry
Body Shop Lipbalm in strawberry


Thank you! tell me what you wear <3

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Sephora brushes, I have a post on them too!
    Plumful by Mac is my favourite lipstick, I wear in autumn/winter all the time!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the brush is so soft, this one is my first, but i definitely will be looking into them , i love this one!
      will check out your post on them ! xxx

      Delete