Tuesday 13 August 2013

A review series : Zara City Bag.

I've seen this bag reviewed literally everywhere ! So finally after keeping it in the back of my head for months I decided today to full on check it out and do maximum research. 


Ofcourse there's only so much research one can do about something before absolutely falling in love with it! And I did! I had to have it ! 

Sadly my local Zara didn't sell it online or in store but just to test out my luck I decided to go ahead and asked the lady , and she said she was going to check the store ... Guess what ? THEY HAD IT. 

Honestly when I first saw it I expected it to look way larger but the size was perfect ! I fell in love . I know it's weird to say so but I did honest. 

Now on to the review ..

This isn't like the "office city bag" I saw online or in reviews, I later found out that this is the "city bag" honestly it seems to just be an altered version of the office bag , it's less boxy that's for sure but it still has the same features just in a different order . Ill show you. 

To start off , 

It's 29 x 40 x 16 cm/ 11 x 16 x 6"
And it's about 60£ or 99$ 
100% polyurethane 

there's 3 zipper compartments and 2 open compartments . Within each compartment however, you have more pockets! Amazing or ?



Compartment 1:
It has 3 cars slots , a phone slot that fits the iPhone 5 perfectly , and another card slot  

Compartment 2: 
Is just a plain normal compartment 

Zipper 1 :
A little couchy thingy for your tablet :) 

 Zipper 2:
 is totally padded for laptops :) 


Colours aren't so true to camera.

I tested out the bag with books and a laptop and a tablet , and I can say it fits books and even binders without any trouble, but with everything inside it tends to get a bit heavy.




I guess the reason to why there is an "office city bag" and a "city bag" is maybe because this looks slightly less suit-case ish and is therefore better looking if you just want to carry it on a day out. 




I have no problems with the differences though so it's okay :) 

Also the zippers zip open and close perfectly , people were complaining about that but I thought it was okay :)

Honestly idk what to say about the bag other than that it fits books and folders and 17 inch laptops and IT'S JUST AMAZING. 
Not too heavy but not too light. 
Not too big but not too small.
Not too girly but not too smart.

The perfect university bag too.

I love it. Well done zara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment