Sunday 10 August 2014

Everyday Makeup ; Summer Edition

This summer, I've grown more fond of makeup for some weird reason... It could have something to do with buying The core collection real technique's brushes (Review coming soon).

They're amazing, and well , being my first brushes i own, i was kind of super excited to use them for everything! hence, wearing more make up!



After so much experimenting, i finally found a nice daily routine that still looks like a "natural no make up " look.


First off, i start with Moisturiser and a Lip Balm, to literally .. moisturise my face. haha



I wait a few minutes for the moisturiser to dry, and then apply a little bit of the BB cream, and then a little bit of the True Match Foundation. i do this on somedays when i want extra coverage.

Usually though, i just go with wearing the BB cream. (review soon!)

I love using the Real Techniques "Buffing brush" for applying both, it blends them soooo well!



L'oreal True Match in N7 Amber.


I then apply the L'Oreal Concealer using the Real Techniques "Pointed Foundation" brush. my under eye circles are so dark, so if anyone has a solution i'd love to hear it!



I like using both, Soap & Glory and Bare Minerals,  just because i use the soap and glory more as a highlighter, in the upper part of my cheek bones, and on the bridge of my nose, and i use the bare minerals on the lower part of my cheeks, (the fleshy bit under your bone when you smile). 

I love the soap and glory, but i just feel like i need a bit of pink on my cheeks sometimes.

Review of the soap and glory here

I use my sephora Blush brush No 4 to apply the Bare minerals 
and Real Techniques Contour brush to apply the soap and glory.





For mascara , I'm loving this one by L'oreal.

I don't wear it every every day, but on the better days, i do.



For lips, I'm loving the Revlon Colour Burst in the colour "Vivacious"




And thats itttt, do share your summer makeup routine in the comments below  :)!

Sarah xxx

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to try the True Match foundation, would you recommend it? Great blog!!
    I also have a blog if you would mind checking it out?

    typicalpainting.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete