Saturday 22 February 2014

Whats in my bag & Review ; Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C

So, i finallllyyyyy pulled the plunge and bought myself a Mini M.A.C .

I've wanted one for so long, but i just never could see myself paying for one. tbh, i felt like it wasn't really worth it.

I can finally actually say though, ITS SO WORTH IT.

like the hardware feels heavy but not so heavy it weighs you down, and the leather, ah it feels so good and nice. honestly, i know a lot of people say this, but this bag surprised me last night when i filled it up for a long car ride, and minted its shape!

anyways, here's the bag under sunlight. 

i tried my best to get a good picture of the colour, as under artificial light/flash , it looks totally off! haha



i ended up getting this colour , because, it being small, i felt like its sort of a statement piece, with whatever outfit.

i wasn't expecting to find this colour block one, but i fell in love with it! its such a lovely statement pink colour, and the grey just makes it feel not so overwhelming ! i love it!




I loveee the interior! its the same as the dust bag too !


I've realised though, on the rebecca minkoff website, the pink looks somewhat pale.. it actually is a bit more neon-ish though. 

And now for what i have in my bag !


Hair ties//Mirror// Emergency migraine pills// Gum// Bath&Body works sanitiser// MAC lipstick // EOS lipbalm// Victoria secret coin purse// Massimo Dutti card wallet// Travel mints// Sunglasses


 The massimo Dutti Card case thingy, is, a mens wallet lol..

my brother got it as a gift, and didn't really like using it , so he gave it to me.

I know its for men, but its soooo perfect for small bags, because it hardly takes up any space!


i found this picture on instagram , and it shows the bag perfectly :)


Link to the bag here


Sarah xx



2 comments:

  1. I love reading these posts about the mini MAC! What a special color, especially the color difference from back and front looks great. I love how it's worn on that picture!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank youu, it is a lovely bag! i honestly am debating getting a MAC now! its so versatile and i feel so happy wearing it haha

      xx

      Delete