Monday 14 July 2014

Viva La Germany!!


Honestly, i can't even believe what happened in the World Cup FIFA Final .

I've been supporting Germany since 2002, and to finally see them win that golden beautiful trophy, warms my heart so much. literally.

If you're to say they didn't deserve it, i'd have to stop you right there.

They played wonderfully this year. Honestly, they were the team to win it! they literally put on THE BEST games ever.



Dragging Algeria to that extra time, and then shocking us with that 7-1 brazil Semi-Final.

I literally was mentally preparing myself for Germany to lose that semi final against Brazil. I told myself, "hey sara you know what, they made it this far , so don't get too upset about it" ... And then 7-1 happened. SHOCKED ME. SHOCKED THE WORLD I'm sure.

That final game though, vs Argentina , was such a good game!



I can't say Argentina didn't play. they did. they put on such an amazing game. Dragging on the Germans with that extra time. i mean honestly, i was scared it would have gotten to the penalties, cause thats just pure luck and i don't know if the Germans had luck (Before that Gotze goal of course)

At 114 Minutes into the game, with literally just 6 left, Gotze scored literally such a shocking goal! i was certainly NOT expecting that one! BUT BOY DID IT MAKE ME HAPPY.



I think i twisted my ankle with the amount of jumping around i did after that goal. INSANE. SO PROUD




IM SO HAPPY THEY WON. honestly they deserved this! i didn't expect them to win the title this year, with Netherlands and Brazil in the semi's, but they did deserve it and i couldn't be happier !

VIVA LA GERMANY.





Who did you want to win? (PS sorry Argentinian fans but how amazing was that welcome home?)



- Sarah xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment