Thursday 31 July 2014

Review : Soap & Glory Peach Party Blush Wheel.


Everytime we would walk past the soap & glory bit in boots, my sister would always talk about how much she loved the "peach party blush wheel" . I honestly never seemed interested as i thought it would be too shimmery, and just not what i wanted in a blush.



A few days ago, she bought me one as a gift, and well since i had it, i definitely had to give it a go.

I can't even start to say how much I FELL IN LOVE. 

This blush wheel is so amazing! i was so worried it would be too bronze, as I'm quite tan, but no it was perfect.




The shimmer is just right, and it lasts all day!

It gives off a natural tan vibe,and with the luminating shimmer,  it makes you look so awake and ah i don't know , it just makes me feel so pretty.

Literally would totally recommend this to anyone, its the perfect summer blush, and it looks so effortless. i love it!

I also like using the whitish bit on the corners of my eyes using a detailed brush.

Honestly, you can use this wheel in so many ways, I'm so impressed!





- Sarah xx



No comments:

Post a Comment