Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourites.

PINCH PUNCH BEGINNING OF THE MONTH.

February has passed SOOO fast! how is it march already?!


1// Bus coin keeper thing.
2//Stethoscope (been loving using this and feeling like a doctor!)
3//MAC lipstick in Luster "Plumful" (LOVE how natural this looks on me, been using it every single day!)
4// Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (i've been looking for a good concealer for a while now, and FINALLY i can say, I'm super happy with this one!.. though i do wish it would stay on longer)
5// Kate Spade mini wallet.


Music :

Lately I've been feeling "cool" hahah

- 23// Mike Will ft. Miley Cyrus,Wiz Khalifa &Juicy J 

Dark Horse// Katy Perry

TV Shows :

- Parenthood
(I like this show , because, its chill without being too chill. Its not serious, if you understand what I'm trying to say haha.. like its a show i just put on while I'm doing wtv because its fun to watch and i don't have to be super focused while watching.Basically, ITS GOOD!)


Let me know what you've been loving :)

-Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. I really want to purchase Mac Plumful! I've seen swatches on other blogs & it looks like such a lovely shade! xo

    ReplyDelete