Thursday 19 June 2014

Closet Confidential Tag!

This tag was created by Fleur De Force here, i thought it was quite nice, so i decided to finally give it a go.


Newest item in your closet :


Shirt from Pull & Bear

I know its not exactly a massive purchase, but its so soft and light weight,  i love it so much for the summer with some jeggings.
also, I've never owned anything with a picture printed on it , so this is quite different.


Oldest item in your closet: 



Black converse i purchased in my visit to london in 2011!
i still wear them almost daily though and i love them!


Most Expensive item in your closet:




this CH bag is certainly the most expensive item i have in my closet.
i got this as a graduation gift from my dad a few years ago, and I'm happy to say it still looks like its in perfect condition. i don't wear this one too often (in fear of ruining it) but it definitely is a unique/different looking bag and the fact i can wear it in 2 ways, so beautiful! 


Cheapest/Most affordable item in your closet (that you were so much)



i wear those tank tops from forever 21, everyday of my life.
I'm one of those people that just can't wear a shirt without a lightweight tank underneath..

my stomach always gets too cold! haha

they're so comfy though. and i would totally recommend them to anyone looking for cheap but good tanks!

Best bargain in your closet :




It was so hard for me to think of my best bargain but i think this is it.

I got this bag for about 50-75% off from Charles and Keith, last year.

I love charles and keith, and every time they're on sale, i can't help but buy me a cheeky little purchase.

their bags are so durable, and so cute! and when they're on sale. i can't resist.

it folds in , and can also be worn on the shoulder, and with the 2 zippers on top, it really gives that prada-ish bag feel.


Biggest waste of money in your closet:


As much as i looovvveee these boots, it was such a waste of money, considering I've literally only ever worn them once. 

also , i feel like they're a bit too edgy for me now , but i think they'd be pulled off with the right outfits..
sadly i forgot i lived in the hottest climate ever when i bought these!


Bonus Question ; 3 Favourite items right now:


Im currently loving those 3 items.

This mango white shirt, fits so loosely and nice, and the fact that the material is of that sheer silky type, it can dress up any outfit with a simple statement necklece and look like you've put in effort.

 American Eagle jeggings.
seriously, if you've not tried jeggings from American Eagle, then i seriously recommend you try a pair! they're wayyyy too comfy! and look like proper jeans.


This denim jacket with floral details from forever 21.



I tag all of you reading to give this tag a go and link me your blogs in the comments so i can check them out :)

Have a nice day :)

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. I adore jeggings but haven't tried any from American Eagle. I hafta check it out. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should! they're wayyyy to comfy . quite pricer than other jeggings, but they last for so long!

      Delete