Friday 30 May 2014

May Favourites

I know i don't do those posts monthly, but honestly, i don't usually have different favourites every month haha ..

Anyways, this month, i've discovered some new loves :



First off, Makeup related stuff 


I've been loving my Travelo perfume set of 2. so convenient! 

Essie "Status Symbol" worn here

Bare Minerals blush "The French Kiss"

Maybelline FIT concealer, Reviewed here

Next are my accessories :


I've been loving those bows from forever 21 , they make a simple ponytail SO much nicer!

Forever 21 pink necklace



Bracelets from forever 21, i've been loving wearing them with my watch . 
also, the colours are so spring/summer!

Random favs:


- My current to go to snack for when I'm on the go at uni is this newly discovered Nature Valley 
Dark chocolate & Nut chewy bar.

i've never been into those nature valley bars cause they're so hard! but i found out they made a chewy version and this one tastes SOOO good!

did i mention it only has 50 calories?

-Stupid Questions Sticky notes... self explanatory why i love it so much! 

Favourite song :

DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down for What

-This song has the ability to make me dance ANYWHERE! It makes me soooo happy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU



- THIS exact version of the song: 

One Republic - Love Runs Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m84-gVCirSg



What are your favourites?

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment