Sunday 2 February 2014

A Review Series ; Rebel Tinted Moisturiser


I was walking in debenhams over a week ago , and some lady asked if she could try the benefit makeup on me.

Now as i've never actually tried anything benefit, i agreed.

Instantly , i fell in love with the tinted moisturiser!



Its so smooth and light on your face , and honestly , considering its not a foundation i find , it does the job of covering imperfections so well!

The lady told me i could put foundation over it, but, i love it as it is.

It gives my face a nice glow and it makes me look so natural!

I mostly love how lovely it feels, i have such dry sensitive acne prone skin, and I've found that this is brilliant for that!

like seriously, if you're like me ,and find that most foundations cause you to either breakout or get your face irritated, this one is for you!

It retails for about 20Pounds .. kind of pricey .. but believe me when i say ITS SO WORTH IT!

It comes in 2 shades, dark and light.

After i've used this product, I'm literally considering buying one of those makeup ready kits, so that i can get to try a lot of their stuff without fully committing to buying a full size.

Though, here's where i  need your help!

if you've ever tired one of their kits or products which do you recommend i should?

also, if theres any lovely drugstore concealer that actually feels and looks great , do give me suggestions! i need a good one without spending a fortune honestly !


Thanks for reading!

Sarah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment